Saturday 13 August 2011

An old soul named Sezzleberry


I know this old soul named Sezzleberry. She is, in a word, a bombshell. Tall, beautiful and amazing with a head full of luscious locks. I have serious hair envy. Sezzleberry is a Hepburn living in a Hilton world. She has street cred like no other and oozes old school charm. We often share similar opinions on subjects such as refugees in Australia, human rights, animal rights (she was the catalyst for me reducing meat from my diet), racism, spirituality and motherhood. If we were a couple we would be finishing each other’s sentences. And I would be seriously punching well above my weight.
Sezzleberry is not backwards in coming forwards, and I love her for it. Check out her post today on famine. Gives a whole new meaning to 'don't sweat the small stuff' doesn't it?
How can such a spring chicken have so much knowledge and insight in that well-coiffed head of hers! Old soul.
Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would REALLY love to hear your pretty thoughts. Since you're already here, why not leave me a comment?

Thank you for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.