Tuesday 9 August 2011

cake crumbs & beach sand mini-reno


When I first started my blog I asked some friends to take a look and give me some feedback on the layout and content. One friend gave me some great advice, she said "Finn it up" and design it on "the crux of the Pegs". That was my inspiration for all things Finnish. I knew I would be posting a lot about Finland and my background, Finnish art, design, food and architecture, so why not have it all in one nice, little, tidy Finnish place!

Secondly, after reading some amazing blogs over the past few weeks I was inspired to expand my ‘about me’ page. So here it is.

Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would REALLY love to hear your pretty thoughts. Since you're already here, why not leave me a comment?

Thank you for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.