Saturday 17 December 2011

My week in Instagram - I love this time of year.

I love this time of year. Summer is here and so are sandals, t-shirts and shorts. I love the lead up to the holidays, even with the craziness that comes with it. I love the feel of the winding down that takes place in the office and the knowledge of the pending break in the air. I love that for one night of the year our family gets together to enjoy a meal and talk and laugh and reflect on the past year. I love the holidays. 

This past week I have felt a new connection to a few fellow bloggers on twitter. I have enjoyed a light-hearted banter, I've enjoyed sharing photos on Instagram, and as always comments on my blog have made me smile. I've received lovely, unexpected emails. I've appreciated social media forums more than ever. It's been a lovely week.

My Secret Santa gift wrapped and ready to go.
Homemade banana date loaf. I posted the recipe here.
Freshly baked banana date loaf and coffee. Sunday afternoon bliss.
Roasted sweet potato salad. Recipe here.
Butter wouldn't melt.
Tough gig.
Paw
My Secret Santa gift arrived. Saving it for Christmas.
Gifts wrapped and ready for posting. My Mum has been a very good girl.
Oh yes it does!
Clarences
It's been a great week. 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic week Peggy, dont our animals have it tough...our cat Mr Tinks has the life...def want to be a cat in the next life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful week.
    I'm Summer lovin' too.
    Enjoy.
    :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dog, it's just as well I don't live near by or I would pop over for a visit and smuggle him home in my (obviously very large) handbag.

    I love your wrapping - I am big on good wrapping, and I'm totally with you on chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such lovely images on a beautiful post Peggy. How I enjoyed peeking through your wrapped treasures... LOVE Christmas pressies all ready to go! :o)
    Your banana date loaf looks a treat... as does your utterly adorable puppy, how cute. Tis a very nice time of year, enjoy Peggy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:50 am GMT+8

    These are beautiful pictures! Loving it!
    P.s. you have a pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete

I would REALLY love to hear your pretty thoughts. Since you're already here, why not leave me a comment?

Thank you for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.