Tuesday 19 July 2011

So haute right now!



There is something too pretty about King St Perth. The cobblestone street, the architecture, Wheels & Dollbaby (Clothes to Snare a Millionaire indeed!), Gucci, Bally, Tiffany & Co, Louis Vuitton, King St Café and the recent addition of Prada. I know I cannot afford a plush item from Gucci but I still get giddy from ogling the pieces. One day.

King St Café is one of my favourite cafés in Perth. With its Victorian architecture and warehouse interior it makes for a quaint dining experience. It is famous for its fine food, coffee, wine and its ever changing menu. I get excited when I know lunch is being served at 44 King St. There is nothing quite like a sumptuous plate of fresh pasta and seafood after working up an appetite gushing over decadent fashion pieces spilling out of gleaming shop windows.

It is obvious why King St has become a mecca for shoppers in Perth. It is enticing with its pristine shop fronts, chic appearance, luxury brands and trendy eateries. The names it boasts attract shoppers wanting to splurge on designer brands without the bustle found in the city malls. For me it is the feeling I get when I step into it...it is like our own tiny slice of Europe.

King St adds a sparkle to the ever-growing premium fashion presence in little ol’ Perth. You will most likely bump into famous faces there too – Mark McEntee can be seen walking his pooches and popping into W&D on occasion and I spotted Guy Sebastian dining at 44 King St recently (he said hello in response to my ‘HELLO GUY’).

Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t shop in King St, I cannot afford to. I just love ogling its beauty. It is simply too pretty not to.


Do you have a favourite place that makes your heart skip a beat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would REALLY love to hear your pretty thoughts. Since you're already here, why not leave me a comment?

Thank you for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.